Thank you for registering for KDC's 2022 Spring Seminar on March 18th at The Seelbach Hilton, Louisville. Ashley Brown and Todd Page have put together an incredible program for attorneys of all experiences!
- Lars Daniel of Envista: Cell Phone Forensics for Legal Professionals
- Hon. Tom McDonald (Ret.) and Megan McDonald: Ethics in Mediation
- Hon. Angela McCormick Bisig, Mitch Hall and Hon. Gregory Lay: Kentucky Supreme Court Justice Reform
- Andrew Epstein, Joshua Hicks, Jillian House & Langdon Worley: Trying Diplomacy Before Going to War
- Guy E. Hughes: The Devil's in the Details
- Anthony Pernice & Max Smith: Defense in the Pandemic: Trial Tactics and Tips
There will be a Social Gathering on Thursday, March 17 from 5:00 - 6:30 which is included in the seminar price. Location to be determined, but it will be held at a venue with basketball viewing available.
On Friday, registration, a light breakfast and CLE will begin at 8:30 a.m. in the Medallion Ballroom A, and lunch will be held in Medallion Ballroom B.
Attached is a registration form with a complete schedule. Application for 6.0 hours of CLE, including 1.0 hour of ethics/professionalism has been made to Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee and West Viginia.