Have you received the latest edition of DRI's publication For the Defense? If so, check out all of the articles pertaining to or written by KDC members:
- Page 4 -- Gerry Toner of O'Bryan, Brown & Toner, Louisville is recognized for currently serving as the President of the Louisville Bar Association.
- Page 8 -- An article written by KDC President-Elect, Claire Parsons of Adams, Stepner, Woltermann & Dusing, Covington: The Introvert Lawyer's Guide to Networking. Claire will also be presenting an ethics program at KDC's seminar this coming Friday, Mindfulness for Lawyers.
- Page 50 -- An article written by KDC Director, Guy Hughes of Casey, Bailey & Maines, Lexington: From Initial Investigation Trial.
- Page 83 -- Thanks to everyone who has sponsored the eight new DRI members.
And we would be remiss if we didn't mention our good friend in Indianapolis:
- Page 12 -- An article written by John Trimble of Lewis Wagner, Indianapolis: Tactics for Negotiation.
We appreciate each and everyone of you for your great representation for the KDC!